Our boys teams use the BonziTeam app. Schedules with maps are posted there. As well, key communications are sent using the bonzimail email address. The Invite Code for each team schedule will be sent out. In the meantime, download the app.
Girls Schedules, TBD
Our girls teams use the TeamStuff app. Schedules with maps are posted there. As well, key communications are sent using the TeamStuff app. To get an invite to our TeamStuff notification tree, reach out to Coach John and download the app.
Game day reminders:
- Always be to the field 30 minutes prior to your game.
- Always pack both your striped jersey and green jersey on game days. Generally we wear stripes at home and green when away, but since we haven't gotten uniforms out to all players yet, be prepared to wear either. As well - when we play other teams with similar colors we may be expected to change uniform tops prior to the game.
- Shin guards must be worn at every game or player will not be allowed to compete.
- If your player has any current or existing health concerns, please communicate this to your coach and manager.
- All clothing worn beneath the uniform should be black. Players should pack suitable clothing and be prepared for temperature changes and rain.
- If players are unable to attend a game or if your family is running late, please notify your coach or manager. On teams with a shortage of extra players, we rely heavily on the RSVP function and need to know well ahead of time (preferably four days) when we may not have enough players.
We have a shared goal to protect kids and teens by raising awareness, enhancing knowledge, and informing action to improve prevention, recognition, and response to concussion and other serious brain injuries.